Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Keep Your Distance

Not for nothing, but I'm down with this social distancing thing. I like people keeping six feet away. Can't smell their breath, can't get cooties from them, no need to shake hands.... all stuff that I used to endure in the old days before the Kung Flu. Close talkers.... my all time pet peeve.... is a thing of the past. And I don't even mind the mask..... you don't feel grubby if you didn't shave before going out anymore. And I will bet you dollars to donuts that most everytime I have contracted the common cold, it has been from some snotty nose store clerk who had just sneezed moments before fondling my credit card, or handing me my change in germy bills and coins. So the new norm.... social distancing... is a welcome development here. #RANTOVER

No comments: