Sunday, August 11, 2013

Reincarnation Rationalizing

Reincarnation.
~
I've been thinking about it lately.
~
For some reason, I keep thinking that the hostility with the Muslim world and Western Judeo-
Christians is routed in the Crusades and the atrocities perpetrated on both sides in this first global confrontation.
~
Could it be that we are playing out issues that began in those ancient times by souls that faced each other in combative situations and are continuing the fray in our present incarnation?
~
YouTube is replete with examples of past life evidence and I bet most people have circumstances in their lives that can best be explained by experiences in a past life with manifest itself in our present life.
~
When I was in junior high school, I was a whiz at geography and history.   Suffice to say that I was easily the top student in the school at these disciplines and I had no idea why I knew some of the stuff that I did - especially in geography.   What was the capital of Australia?  Canberra.   What was the capital of the province of Newfoundland?   Why St. John of course.   How the hell did I know this stuff off the top of my head when  I never studied about these localities up to that time in the 8th grade?  I used to scratch my head when I would give these correct answers coming out of my mouth.
~
Fast forward to a couple of years ago when I was at a psychic reading and the reader told me that I had been a merchant marine in my last incarnation and had extensively traveled all over the world.  Course this is no empirical proof but it gave me a little explanation as to my affinity to intuitively know stuff about geography and also gives me some insight about my love for the ocean and boats.
~
Who are we?  Why are we here?  These are the unanswerable questions.  But the fact is that we are here, and the increasing evidence is that we have played out these lives many times before.

No comments: