Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thanks for the Inspiration

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26
times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed
over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
- Michael Jordan

Thanks to Balzac for this great insight by basketball legend, Michael Jordan.

The interesting fact is that we have unlimited strikes at the plate... we have unlimited downs to make a touchdown. We just have to keep stepping up to the plate and take our swings. You won't be remembered by the number of swings you took, only by the hits that you made.

So... just keep running plays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogman,

I would never use Michael Jordan as my inspiration. I am a Larry Bird fanatic, and the last thing I would want to do is inspire the readers of the Blog. Whoever decided to claim him or herself as Senor Balzac should be ashamed.

Adios Blogman!

BALZAC "the orignal"