for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, January 09, 2015

203 - Eight Push Ups.

Peeps....
Many times I've reminded you about how the Mountain of a Man is Rough, Tough,  Hard to Bluff, and Damn Good Looking.
~
Which is an inexorable and undisputed Law of the Universe as I'm sure you can see.....is readily apparent.
~
But my confession to you is that when I started this journey at the beginning of the year, I could barely muster one push up.

Today... the MOAM did Eight.

How bad is it that I'm pumped that I only did eight pushups after my 45 minute Cybex sweat session?
I Know... pretty freaking bad.
~
But as Lao Tzu has said in the timeless Tao Te Ching..."A Journey of 10,000 mile begins with a Single Step."

So don't be giving me a lot of crap.... I've got Lao Tzu on my side!   Who the Hell do you Know????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus