Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nanepashemet Nod is Now Negated

Charlie Baker, Candidate for Governor of Massachusetts, started to cry in the debate tonight as he related the story of a New Bedford fisherman who is seeing his fishing business flounder under federal regulations.

It was a genuine touching moment, but I wonder if this will be seen as a form of weakness in a leader.  Even your Mountain of a Man has shed a tear from time to time, and I am cognizant of the fact that there is no way to control this emotional reaction, but I fear that the political spin will be vicious with this one.

Generally, I felt that Baker looked tired and stressed during this debate, and he never regained a sense of composure after his weeping.   He still has the Nanepashemet Nod.... although I can't say the same for Seth Moulton, who is hosting Joe Biden in Lynn tomorrow and has emerged as a totally partisan Democrat.

I was looking for Seth to be a leader, but it seems that he is a follower of Liberal demagoguery.   Takes broad swipes at his opponent solely because his opponent is a Republican.... not because of a disagreement on the issues.   Stands next to phonies like Liz Warren, the despicable liar who claims to be a minority as an American Indian.  Sorry Seth.... I am so disappointed that you have become a Partisan Politician.  I had hoped that you would stand on your own two feet instead of filing in lockstep with the Herd.

Enjoy your time with Nancy Pelosi.  Nanepashemet Nod is Now Negated.

No comments: