Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Freud D1040X Diablo 10-Inch

I picked up this cool Freud D1040X Diablo 10-Inch 40-Tooth ATB General Purpose Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor and PermaShield Coating from Home Depot today.

I had hit a metal drill bit holder by accident with my Hitachi 10" Miter Saw, and it immediately dulled the blade.  Transferred the existing 10" blade from my DeWalt portable table saw to the Hitachi to finish the job at hand,  but then was left with the need to replenish the DeWalt.

The blade has a lot of engineering features to produce a thin kerf cut for both crosscut and ripcut applications.  Only cost $29.97 at both Home Depot and Amazon.

Freud is an Italian company that makes top notch saw blades and router bits, and it will be interesting to see how this blade performs as I put the finishing touches on the Secret Project.

And no... I've decided to keep the Secret Project ... secret.

You nosey Peeps already know way to much about the Mountain of a Man's personal life.

No comments: