for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Eve Excursion

Are you ready for Christmas?
~
With so many raised expectations, it is a time of much planning and not a little stress.
~
Thanks to Amazon, I can generally take care of my relatives in Florida, and leave the grandkids to Joanne.
~
But now that the kids all have significant others that Joanne and I really love, the Christmas Eve. restaurant dinner is threatening to be a break the bank affair.  There will be eight joyous people, festively libating and celebrating the season with uninhibited ordering from the high priced menu.
~
If it wasn't so much fun, I would really be dreading it... but some of these Christmas Eve. Family restaurant excursions have become my favorite holiday memories.... I'm sure another is in store tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus