Friday, July 19, 2013

Nuptial Necessity

Tomorrow is Kate's wedding shower, and the rituals will now commence... Ending with the final consummate event at the end of this summer.

Here's the deal, Peeps....

I'm going to enjoy the crap out of this entire process...and there is nothing that any asshole can do which will deter me from my state of perfect contentment.

So if anybody thinks that they can say or do something plucked up and designed to annoy me even a little bit.....you will be sadly disappointed.   The only reaction from me will me a sick and sadistic looking smile as I avoid  any dipshit's attempt at petty aggravation and move forward to the next moment of happiness and contentment.

After September, when I return to my normally vindictive and vengeful persona... All bets are off.

No comments: