Saturday, December 08, 2012

POTW Week 49

Peeps -
That earthquake in Japan this week has me a little queasy.
~
Edgar Cayce  predicted that Japan would fall into the sea, and the Mayans and Nostradamus are also chiming in dire  scenarios that involve dramatic geological palpitations.
~
I'm not worried or anything.... but that hasn't stopped me from packing some beef jerky, canned peaches and cans of Diet Coke in the Columbia Herreshoff Tender.  I'm thinking that if the sea suddenly rises, I should have enough time to unhitch the boat from the trailer, break out the oars and float out the surge.
~
And don't be trying to climb into my boat.  I've warned you, so go prep up your own.

ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 49th Week of 2012.

Wayne Webster
Peter Lojko
Lisa Panakio Rowe
Denise Kearns
Giselle Bundchen
Gail Johnson

Even though you can't get in the boat, if I row by, I'll let you hold onto the side.  Kind of like Leonardo DiCaprio  in the Titanic Movie.

Nanepashemet MLS Search Engine ~781-727-6516 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingFREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting ~ jnestor@nanepashemet

No comments: