for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Not My American Dream

 Peeps -
You already know that I've given the Nanepashemet Nod to Mitt Romney for President.
~
And I've tried to tell you why.
~
But if a picture says a thousand words, then here's 2000 words why I just don't have the stomach for Barack Obama.
~
I don't want my President to prostrate himself to anybody else.... for any freaking reason.
~
He may feel that the United States has a tainted history.... and he may have some valid points.
~
Only that was yesterday, and pandering to other's culture, which is a lot more stained than ours, is demeaning to every American.   There is no culture that has not sinned or is superior to ours, and yet he lowers himself.
~
I want my President to stand up straight.  Obama may be the one bowing, but it will be us who get our Asses Kicked.
~
Obama's American Dream is not Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus