for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, April 02, 2012

Gagging on Perky

Fans of this pathetic Blog know that I generally loathe watching  Good Morning America, and watch only out of habit, a need for self flagellation or a sick combination of both.
~
I realize there is a pathological flaw in play here, but it is what it is.
~
So I didn't think things could get worse with this aggravating morning show.... but they did.... Big Time.
~
The Female Basketball Player Anchor who cries alot decides to take a two week vacation from the biased midget, George Democratonopholos... and who do they give the slot to?    Not a deserving reserve from the weekend edition like Brianna Golddigger.   No.
~
They bring in possibly the most obnoxious, self-righteous, pretentious ego-maniac that the liberal media has ever upchucked.
~
Yes... that would be Katie Couric.
~
I had to stop typing for a while there because of the wicked gag reflex that always kicks in when I even think of Little Miss Perky.  
~
This is going to be a tough two weeks.


Tuna Lips saidApr 4, 2012 03:59 PM
I betcha she bleaches her rose bud. Hooooooey! Likes me some o' dem spicy vittles!

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips6:59 PM

    I betcha she bleaches her rose bud. Hooooooey! Likes me some o' dem spicy vittles!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus