for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, March 23, 2012

Sorry in Advance

Peeps....
This is going to come as a total shock to you....
But I have a real weakness.
~
I try to be easy going and accomodating to people, but if I think I am being taken for granted...and then taken advantage of.... I turn into a real prick. 
~
Like a take no prisoners... prick.
~
Like a spare no expense, who gives a shit... prick.
~
Like a tenacious, never give up, balls to the walls... prick.
~
Like a non-stop, full speed til it's done.... prick.
~
Like a whatever name you want to call me, you're probably right , but I could care less ... prick.
~
Plus... like the stupid Irishman that I am... after it's all over, I still carry the grudge... prick.
~
Just ask the folks that I have worked with.   Half of them like me, and the other half thinks  I'm a real prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus