for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Hampshire Republican Primary

They're voting for President up North in New Hampshire today.
~
Despite a host of annoying requests, I won't be making any endorsements at this time.
~
I know that a lot of my New Hampshire Nanepashemet Peeps feel hopelessly cut adrift in having to make a decision all on their own, but I won't be giving the Nanepashemet Nod.
~
Don't you know that when the NN is given, then victory is virtually assured for the receiving party?
~
It's just too early to release that type of power.
~
Plus... What if Sarah Palin dives in, and I've already committed the Nod to another????
Didn't think of that... did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus