for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sweating It at the Sweat Shop

I knew this new line of Nanepashemet Blogging fashions would be popular... but even I didn't think it would go this viral so quickly.
~
I've got about a hundred, normally docile Indonesians, bitching away at me on Skype from South East Asia with a fairly unnerving rancor.
~
How was I to know that these orders would be crushing the capacity in their happy little sweatshop?????
~
And now... with the addition of the TommyO Tank Tops and the Mountain of a Man Couch Potato Pants.... things are only going to get worse for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus