for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chip and Putt

Golf sucks.   If I sank my last putt yesterday, I sure as hell wouldn't miss that maddening activity.  By the 15th hole, suicide is not only an option.... it is a definite possibility.
~
It was nice to see my friends and competitors at the New England Wireless Association annual Golf Tournament at the Sky Meadows Country Club at Nashua yesterday, but I could have much more enjoyably met them for cocktails.   18 holes of anquish doesn't necessarily have to occur first.
~
The following sleep apnea test at Salem Hospital last night was a bit more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus