Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Professional and Responsible

I'm supposed to go to New Haven tomorrow, but six hours to and fro in the F150 just lacks the appeal that it used to.
~
I'm seriously thinking of using that time getting gritty with Google Maps in the subject area  sitting in front of my office computer.  With the street view feature, combined with all of the assessor's ownership information availble on line, this is actually a tough choice. 
~
The problem is that I've visited this particular part of New Haven County three times, and each time came up with a candidate that wasn't optimal from a network engineering viewpoint.   Usually it doesn't take this much effort to hit paydirt.  Plus, the area is not a garden spot.
~
And if I just go to Google, I'm just postponing the inevitable.
~
In the end, I will do the professional, responsible thing... because that is what a Mountain of a Man does at Nanepashemet Telecom.

No comments: