for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Childhood Memory

It is my Grandson Will's birthday today.  He is four years old.
~
Can't say I remember much about my fourth year on earth.  Maybe a fleeting image or so.  All of the doting on Will and the schlepping back and forth to FreshAyer will be lost on him after a few years.
~
But it won't be lost on me.  These are memories that I will fall upon in the years to come.  I'll bet he remembers one or two things that will happen in the year to come though.
~
Happy Birthday Will Nestor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus