for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heartbeat

About a year ago, some misguided POS stole my Garmin Forerunner 305.  At the time, I had bigger fish to fry, and I wasn't exactly in an exercise mode, so I didn't move to replace it immediately and just got around to it this week.
~
I forgot what a dynamite piece of equipment that it is.  Plus I never got the original heart monitor to work, but it works perfectly with this replacement.
~
I now know that even during the stress of composing this Blog post, my Mountain of a Man heart pumps happily along at 75 to 81 beats per minute.
~
It also seems to pick up the satellite signals faster.  It will be interesting to see how it performs in the 3 mile run/jog (slog) that I'm planning on doing later on this morning.
~
Metrics and measuring for goals is an important part of my B-ALERT regime.  This baby should help me keep on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus