Wednesday, April 20, 2011

dedicating to Dukan

After Easter Sunday, Joanne and I are jumping on the Dukan Diet.
I'm going to try to stay on this high protein, no carb phase for 10 days.
Here's what you can eat.....

  •  Beef Steak
  • Filet of beef
  • Sirloin Steak
  • Roast Beef
  • Rump Steak
  • Veal Chop
  • Cooked ham slices (no fat, no rind)
  • Cooked chicken and turkey slices (no fat, no rind)
  • Fat reduced bacon
  • Cod
  • Halibut
  • Haddock
  • Mackerel
  • Salmon
  • Sardines
  • Sea Bass
  • Smoked Salmon
  • Swordfish
  • Tuna
  • Clams
  • Calamari/Squid
  • Lobster
  • Mussels
  • Oysters
  • Shrimp
  • Chicken
  • Turkey
  • Hen's eggs
  • Skim milk
  • Virtually fat-free cottage cheese
  • Fat-free greek yogurt
  • Fat Free natural yoghurt (plain or no-sugar sweetener only)
  • Scallops
Plus no alcohol or salt and you have to drink 1 1/2 qts. of water each day
You're also supposed to walk 20 Min. a day, but I'll stick to my 30 min sessions on the Cybex

I swear to all that is pure and holy, that I'm going to stick to this plan.

No comments: