for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

B-ALERT Progress.

You would think that a Mountain of a Man like myself has his act completely together.
~
And you would be right......
~
They don't call me "Rough, Tough, Hard to Bluff and Damn Good Looking" for nothing!!!!
~
But that doesn't mean that there isn't any room for improvement.  Even I concede that things could be better in some areas.  So I have to admit that the B-ALERT system that I told you about a few posts ago has been working pretty well, and you will get at full report at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus