Monday, September 06, 2010

Shrine for Sale

It was a nice cool weekend and I took advantage of it by getting our Beverly Ave. house ready to be put on the market.   That mean't taking care of a few long term projects like trimming out the front door, shingling and painting the side of the garage, and repairing the cupola.  Joanne put a great dent in the work that we have to finish in the basement
~
I installed a really cool tuna copper weathervane on the garage that I bought last year in Bar Harbor.  I was waiting to install it when Ryan came home as some sort of a symbolic welcoming, but I thought that it could be a good selling point.... so up it went.
~
The Marblehead residential market is brisk, despite the national real estate doldrums, so I'm hopeful that this property sells reasonably fast.
~
There are some additional details to take care of, but I'll probably list the property next week.
~
I know that Beverly Ave. is a sacred Nanepashemet shrine, and I'm not a price gouger, so if you Peeps are of a mind to make me an offer, rest assured that I will give you a good deal.

No comments: