Saturday, September 25, 2010

POTW Week 36

So it's well known by most of you that I view myself as a Mountain of a Man.   And I could give numerous examples that would back up this perception.  But this is boring to me, and I really don't care whether you agree or not.
~
But what is not so well known is that before I became a Mountain of a Man, Bobby Brown had already attained that coveted position.  Again, no explanation of why will be offered.  
~
Suffice it to say, that Bobby reaffirmed his status with the gift of a bottle of the King of Scotch, Lagavulin Single Malt yesterday, which made a fruitless fishing expedition ultimately worthwhile.
~
Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 36th Week of 2010

Bobby Brown (Automatic Lagavulin)
Bob Wojcik
Jessica Rincon
Alex Watts
Lisa Panakio Rowe
Gail Johnson

Lagavulin makes everything seem better.





No comments: