for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

IPod Replacement

Somebody stole my IPod a while ago.
~
I didn't make a big thing out of it, because if some loser has to steal an IPod, then he needs it a lot more than I do.
~
Plus, I was resolved to get an IPad anyway.
~
But then I broke down on one of my late night Amazon.com spending sprees and bought a new IPod Touch, Generation 4.
~
Huge upgrade over the Gen 2 IPod that was stolen, in terms of a camera and wifi Skype abilities.  And I got all of my Banjo music back from Itunes.
~
So the IPad will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus