for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, September 13, 2010

Eat to Live

A side benefit of my low carb diet has been increased energy.  You don't get that heavy fatigue in the late afternoon, and you can get a lot more done.
~
As much as I like pizza, bread, pasta and potatoes.... it's easy to give them up in exchange for losing weight and feeling more energetic throughout the day.
~
So when I get to my ideal weight around the end of this year, it will be interesting to see if I can integrate the foods that I love, while maintaining the energy level.   I'm starting to see the logic in "Eating to Live" rather than "Living to Eat".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus