Thursday, August 12, 2010

Power Day

Yesterday was a power day at Nanepashemet Telecom as we kicked off our project in Washington DC and linked up with our new Mid Atlantic team.  Now more of the country will benefit from the boundless services of Nanepashemet.  Why should New England have all of the fun????
~
We also cut a deal on a killer home in Central MA for some of my favorite Peeps.
~
So what's the problem?
~
Basically getting up at 3:00 AM, having to suit up, and heading to Logan for a 6:00 AM flight always disrupts my natural patterns.  As in ..... no BM.  Then there is the rush to Dulles at the end of the day, only to have the return takeoff to Boston delayed for a couple of hours.   Then, on the packed Jet Blue flight,  I had a nice middle seat surrounded by two guys who didn't seem to share my sexual preference so to speak.  Not that it bothers me, but I made sure that my less than svelt frame stayed clearly within my own seating boundaries.
~
Didn't walk through the door in Marblehead until 10:00 PM.
~
Luckily, I always have my Mountain of a Man levels of endurance to carry me through this type of ordeal.   I can't believe how often that I had to do this when I worked for General Dyamics.  That's one other thing I don't miss about that company.
~
Today, there are a lot of details to take care of that will insure the progress of yesterday.

No comments: