for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, May 21, 2010

POTW Week 20

Today I have three quick permit stops - all close by - in Saugus, Billerica and Methuen.
~
Then I can spray the fourth and final coat of Interior Top Coat on the Pram and I'll touch up paint the rails.
~
Then it's the weekend. We'll be taking the Grandkids for some FreshAyer and I'll be working on the sail rig for the Pram around that.
~
Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 20th Week of 2010
  • Katy O'Shea
  • The Counter Clerk at the Providence KFC that made me the Double Down
  • Greg Bruett
  • Mike Nestor
  • Rand Paul
  • Robin Roberts
I'll be taking pictures of the Pram, because it looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus