for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, February 01, 2010

Budget for Legal

So I'm getting ready to prepare my taxes, and find it incredible how much money I spent last year in legal fees.  For all kinds of stuff.
~
But I'd do it again this year in a nanosecond.  Sorry but I can't let you screw with me, my business,  or anyone in my family.....
~
Since I'm getting a little along in age, I vastly prefer having my lawyers to do my fighting.    And,  I highly recommend that you  keep your hands to yourself.   So if you want to take a slap at me or mine, get out your wallet.  It's going to cost you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus