for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, December 10, 2009

Side Effects

Changed my meds today.   That dry hacking cough that was aggravating Joanne so much wasn't due to a cold or flu virus, but had it's source as a side effect of the high blood pressure pills that I was taking.
~
So, even though my blood pressure is under control, I have to move to a new med that will abate this side effect.
~
I still take a pill for gout everyday.   Never want the "toothache in a toe" to reappear.  That was freaking agony.
~
Thank God that Lagavulin doesn't have any side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus