for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, November 28, 2009

No Choice


It's 7:00 PM, and Tyler Gill, one of Ryan's best friends, just called and asked me to go down to Maddies.
~
For those of you who have never been to Marblehead, Maddies Sail Loft has been the premier drinking hole in this Town for time immemorial. despite a change of ownership.  Everybody around here has a Maddies story.
~
Should I???
~
On the one hand, I'm pretty settled in for the night... just downed my second Seagrams and Cranberry cocktail in keeping with my long standing seasonal drinking traditions.
~
On the other hand, Joanne has just assumed control of the widescreen and is watching chick flicks galore... the current one being BrideWars featuring Kate Hudson and Ann Hathaway.
~
So it's Drinks with Ryan's friends v. Sacrificing my Manhood watching this gushy movie.  Maddies gets the nod.
~
There is really no other choice for a Mountain of a Man like me.  
~
Plus, I doubt if she'll notice that I'm gone.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    but you're gay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I know about you.

    You're a homophile, which makes you have gay tendencies.

    You live in or around Rensalear in NY.

    You are a pussy because you don't have the balls to sign your name.

    Loser.

    - J. Mountain of a Man Nestor

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus