for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nanepashemet Poll Results

So I found myself in an act of self flagellation this evening as I watched George Stephanopoulos and Charles Gibson discuss the results of an "ABC Poll" that proclaims that 56% of the US population supports and "likes" President Obama.
~
I continued to watch as these two pundits discussed this "news".   This made up, biased poll that obviously supports their lefty suppositions was substituted as national news.  I guess I'm as bad as they are for watching this charade.

~
Maybe I'll come up with a Nanepashemet Poll that we can all swallow as absolute fact, and vindicates all of my wacky positions.   Can't be any sillier than the ABC Poll.
~
In fact, in our first Nanepashemet Poll, 78% of Americans felt that George Stephanopoulos is anal retentive.  And the same Poll found that 69% of Americans think that Charlie Gibson picks his nose during commercials.
 ~
Now that's some damn objective news if I say so myself.
~
So back to our rival ABC Poll.
~
Do 56% of America like President Obama????.... or do they really have the hots for his TelePrompter????













Tuna Lips said...
Ise self-flagelatioed meself to that pic of Miss Sara on the cover o' that magazine I lifted from Sol the Shyster's newsstand. All the right moves, TL, still got 'em.

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips8:06 PM

    Ise self-flagelatioed meself to that pic of Miss Sara on the cover o' that magazine I lifted from Sol the Shyster's newsstand. All the right moves, TL, still got 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus