Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Deferring

Normally I like to multi-task..... Handle a bunch of issues at the same time.
~
But for the next two days, I really have to limit my focus. Emotionally and intellectually, I just don't want to take on too much.
~
So if you have some big problem to lay on me.... wait until Thurs. You'll simply have to deal with the fact that I won't be addressing you until then.

Tuna Lips said...

Did ye git on yer bike and ride this mornin', like youse was supposin' to do? Or did you slather some cream cheeze on a bagel and get to thinkin' "the other feller must be doin' this, too, I can lean on my shovel a few more minutes."

Layin' about is the road to ruination, sure as corn likker and peep shows at the road house, so mammy said. Mammy was one to talk.

I'm gone.

1 comment:

Tuna Lips said...

Did ye git on yer bike and ride this mornin', like youse was supposin' to do? Or did you slather some cream cheeze on a jew bagel and get to thinkin' "the other feller must be doin' this, too, I can lean on my shovel a few more minutes."

Layin' about is the road to ruination, sure as corn likker and peep shows at the road house, so mammy said. Mammy was one to talk.

I'm gone.