for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, January 11, 2009

Focus of Attention

Peeps -
Sorry about the post lapse.
~
This house fire has taken a lot more attention that I had anticipated, and a number of other issues popped up that I don't want to tell you about.
~
It's funny.
~
Usually I feel like I'm getting screwed by business or finance, but that side of the equation is holding up well. It's a whole bunch of other abnormalities that has demanded my focus.
~
This too shall pass.
~
Looking forward to returning to peace and harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus