Saturday, January 31, 2009

POTW Week 4

So I get this email with all sorts of attitude from my friend, Pat Piscatelli, about missing the POTW Selection.
~
Patrick...."Et tu Brute!"
~
Pat knows Latin and is classically educated as a former street kid from Taft School, so he knows exactly what I am saying to him.
~
But for you other boneheads, it is a quote from Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar". And it stands for... "Why did you stick the freaking knife in me Brutus? I thought you were my freaking friend!"
~
It's sad that I have to explain everything. And you really have no excuse. I read Shakespeare at Lynn English High School, not some hoity-toity, pedigreed academy like Shrewsbury High or something.
~
Anyway...
~
Announcing...
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 4th week of 2009.

The Lift Ticket Lady at Mount Cranmore
Mike Nestor
Pat Piscatelli
Bob Brown
Ric Hudson
Diane Feinstein

Ironically, I was down by Taft School in Connecticut on Thurs. pulling permits for Nanepashemet Telecom, which caused Piscatelli to miss his precious POTW Selection post.

No comments: