Sunday, October 12, 2008

Move the Manatee


So they rescued the Manatee from Cape Cod waters and shipped him/her back to Florida.
~
Sounds like a typical liberal ploy.... "we know what is better for you" type of thing. The Manatee goes through all of the time and trouble to freaking swim to the Cape, and these do-gooders decide that they know best.
~
Maybe the Manatee checked in with all of the warnings on global warming and was seeking out a better deal. Finally, someone takes Al Gore seriously... then gets hi-jacked because of it.
~
Speaking of slow, heavy, and confused mammals, I had a very enjoyable round of golf at the Wentworth Country Club in Jackson, NH with los Dos Robertos, Brown and Wojcik. As could be expected, the competition was intense and came down to the 18th hole when Brown and I went Mano a Mano. it doesn't matter who won.... that's not important.
~
The important thing is that Wojcik came equipped with the King of Scotch, Lagavulin, and Brown chipped in with a bottle of the Prince, Talisker. Those boys are dripping with class.

Tuna Lips said...

I am perflexed by these fellers youse spending a "weekend away" with, the two Bobs, what is it that thems do? I am sensin' some unnatural acts, I dirnt want to cast you aside like a whore with crabs, but what is it you feller does up there in the woods asides chase balls and drink? I am shaken inside, as I afear fer the mortalized souls of someone who showed such promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am perflexed by these fellers youse spending a "weekend away" with, the two Bobs, what is it that thems do? I am sensin' some unnatural acts, I dirnt want to cast you aside like a whore with crabs, but what is it you feller does up there in the woods asides chase balls and drink? I am shaken inside, as I afear fer the mortalized souls of someone who showed such promise.