Thursday, October 09, 2008

PEEP of the WEEK Selections - Week 39

I'm thinking about heading up to North Conway this weekend to get some golf in. Enough time has passed so that I probably forgot how bad I suck in golf, and envision that a couple of rounds will be a lot of fun.
~
That's the Ticket!
~
Plus a few special Peeps who could definitely profit from seeing me with my game face on have been hinting that they will make the trip. At the very least, I have some Lagavulin stash up there that they can drown their sorrows in.
~
Speaking of sorrows...... it's that thrilling/tragic, stupid/sincere, and hopeful/hapless time of the week again.
~

ANNOUNCING
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the Thirty Ninth Week of 2008

Jean Shaheen
My Friend Who Doesn't Want His Name Mentioned in the Blog
Ryan Nestor
Dave Dixon
Jill Tufts
Maggie Shanahan

I wonder if I'll crack the 120 stroke barrier. It has to happen someday!

No comments: