Thursday, July 10, 2008

POTW Week 28 - The Reinstatement

Once again, Bobby Brown has shown us why he is such a Mountain of a MAN, a Man Among Boys, Massive against the Mediocre Marginals.
~
No one.... I mean NOBODY!!!.... Not One of you Pathetic Peeps picked up the fact that I neglected to pick the POTW's last week..... except for our man, Bobby Brown.
~
It wasn't a test. I really screwed up, what with the Thurs wind down for the Friday Fourth of July holiday. I'm not making an excuse.... just stating a fact. I blew it.
~
But none of you noticed. So who's more pathetic... me or you Peeps????
~
Bobby Brown excluded of course.
~
For once, I feel like what it must feel to be one of you. OH MY GOD!!!

ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 28th week of 2008

John Shaw
DeAnna Pappas
Chris Crawford
Bob Brown
Pete Endres
Parker Sides

What a shock to my system!.. It will take a while to recuperate.

No comments: