Monday, July 07, 2008

Gag Me With a Spoon

Joanne sucked me into watching a whole episode of "The Bachelorette".
~
DeAnna Pappas is a decent looking female of Greek extraction from Georgia. She's got these two idiots, Jason and SnowBoard Boy, saying every sappy line that has ever been invented to get her to accept their marriage proposal.
~
"I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
"I never thought I could feel this way."
"She is my soulmate."
~
Where do they find such ASSHOLES?????
~
To think that I'm almost ready to waste some perfectly good vomit over these three losers.
~
That is what really chokes me up.
~
BTW, she picked SnowBoard Boy.... that's who I was rooting for all along.

Tuna Lips said...

Thems lines was ripped from chapter 3 of the TL Book of Gettin' Some - "I Will Respect You in The Mornin'". Shucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thems lines was ripped from chapter 3 of the TL Book of Gettin' Some - "I Will Respect You in The Mornin'". Shucks.