Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Packing it in.

It's only Wednesday, but I might pack it in for the July 4th holiday weekend. I probably overworked myself on Mon and Tues anyway, getting the 40 hours in that you regular peeps take five days to do.
~
Sometimes being a mountain of a man has it's benefits. We'll cover a few items tomorrow. but Nanepashemet Telecom won't be at full speed until next Monday, when the frenzy resumes.
~
Plus, I have to go to the Gerry 5 tonight because they are voting in Tommy O for membership, and I took the solemn responsibility of sponsoring him...... I know what you are thinking, but we couldn't keep him out forever and somebody had to sponsor him.... So I stepped up.
~
Again.... a pure example of the courage and character that is a requirement to be me.
Anonymous Pisca-azzzzzzzz said...

Wow. Lively lot you got there. Frame that picture. Good times.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody wake the guy on the left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Lively lot you got there. Frame that picture. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Somebody wake the guy on the left!