for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

So I called the Doctor's office to get my Lisinoprin High Blood Pressure medication renewed, and they said that I had to get a checkup again with Dr. Casale.
~
That's so premature.
~
I wanted to lose at least 25 lbs before I am to be subject to his sneering attitude as he ridicules my weighted state of being. Plus I hate those rubber gloves.
~
The problem is of my own making. Louis Casale was my MD when I was 18 years old and weighed 160 lbs. I should have switched physicians in the meantime so he wouldn't have such a clear point of reference.
~
Just because he hasn't changed in 30 odd years, he expects me to weigh as much as I did as when I was a carefree, young stud.
~
Although I was never really that. Carefree I mean.
~
This will be a good benchmark though as I make my assault on marathoning history.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:11 PM

    I was in Dr.Casale office today for work, and I heard he was out indefinately. FYI Lauren Rathbone

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus