Friday, September 07, 2007

Wedding Hype

Tina James and Colin Rhodes are getting married tomorrow. I know that the Peeps expect me to attend all of their weddings, but I can only do so much.
~
Murph last week and Tina this week were special Peeps though, who did a lot of hanging around Beverly Ave. while they were growing up. Just because I am attending these weddings doesn't make me official wedding invitation bait. I would go to their weddings even if they were not POTW alumni.
~
I don't know the Rhodes family, but Tina's family is really great, and I'm looking forward to the Saturday nuptials. Plus Katelyn is a bridesmaid, and I have some cool new dance moves to try out on her at the reception.
~
Plus the huge rumor is that Lindsay Kepnes is in town for the event. How great is that!!!

No comments: