Friday, September 07, 2007

POTW Week 35

The ride back from Albany was torture.

We had barbeque with the customer, and whatever I ate decided to have an immediate party in my intestines.

A lesser man would have pulled over to the side of the road and called it quits, but I gamely hit my own bathroom in Marblehead at 11:30 PM last night with no messy incidents.

Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 35th week of 2007
  • Michael Murphy
  • Beth Murphy
  • Lauren Rathbone
  • Ryan Nestor
  • Jeremy Johnson
  • Keith DiMatteo
I'm eating light today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J- I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed that not only did my hit on that punk that ran of the field not make the blog but I didn't get Peep of the week! I just don't know what I have to do anymore to earn the honors. I guess I better step it up in the stupid and annoying catagories.

-mcmahon