Sunday, September 16, 2007

Basement Projection

Tiling floors always gets me into rigor mortis if I overdo it. So today I quit after three hours, before I got to the staring blankly at the floor stage. Since it's only the basement, there is no crucial time requirement like happens with most tile jobs. So I'll come back later this week and get a little more done.
~
I'd love to have this project done by Thanksgiving when Mike gets home again from DC. There are a lot of miscellaneous details since I will be ripping out the existing cabinets and constructing a built in for the HD TV the we foolishly bought before the new flat screen technology was available.
~
Can't let the Dory project get stale either.
~
Thanksgiving is probably an attainable goal but I'm not promising anything.

No comments: