Thursday, June 28, 2007

POTW Day

I've got a lot of stuff to do today.
~
Mike is flying home from Charlestown, SC and Ryan wants to go tuna fishing tomorrow morning.
~
The cleaning of the deck was begun yesterday afternoon, but the powerwasher ran out of gas, so I have to go the the station, grap some gas and finish this job. Also the leaning post was delivered from Boater's World and I have to frabricate a wooden knob for the sawed off railing on the WhaleEye. The installation of these on the boat will take some time.
~
Plus, the Nanepashemet Project balls have to be kept in the air.
~
And you expect me to select the Peeps of the Week by this evening???? Shouldn't be too tough with the great candidates this week. I'm open for nominations as long as you don't nominate yourself. Although that would be annoying.... which is a valid category for selection.
~
My temples are throbing. I can feel my head starting to explode.
~
A lesser man would wilt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i nominate paris hilton.

slc

Anonymous said...

I nominate

Mike Elsier

Steve Jobs

Tuna Lips