for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, May 10, 2007

Week 19 POTW

I have to hurry with the selections tonight, because I have to go to the Maddies Anglers Club meeting on the upper deck of Maddies Sail Loft. A trip to Maddies is always risky and I want to make the selections when my faculties are suitably sharp.

Announcing...
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week - week 19 of 2007

Lindsay Kepnes
Jill Phillips
Dale Johnson
Jim Ouellette
Will Murray
Janet Doyle

I'll check back with you after the Maddies Meeting.

2 comments:

  1. Christopher Maltesani9:14 PM

    Isabelle the cat should be cat of the week. Called to duty, she stood up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:31 PM

    JAY!!! How did I make this?? Am I allowed to ask? Was it because it was my birthday??
    Was it because you can tell when I log on?
    Because i am AWESOME? ;)
    In any case, thank you thank you...

    -LindsEy Kepnes

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus