for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, May 22, 2007

High and Low Technology

As the Vice President of IT at Sundance Pre-School, I had my hands full tonight as I had to do a system recovery procedure on Joanne's computer. It was taking forever so I left around 9:15 PM. Since I have a meeting in Boston at 8:00 AM tomorrow, I won't be able to follow up in the morning. Hope nothing is broken. I like my VP of Facilities Management role there better.
~
The Boat Trailer assembly took longer than expected today, and I had to make a run to Marblehead Ace Hardware for some missing nuts and bolts. I still can't get over the shock of having to manufacture a trailer.... and that Boater's World had the stones to ship me boxes of steel, nuts and bolts, and called it a trailer. Won't be making that mistake again.
~
It actually doesn't look too bad, and will be functional for using the Tender in Marblehead Harbor and NH lakes.
~
Now I have to get it registered to tow on the road by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus