Tuesday, May 22, 2007

High and Low Technology

As the Vice President of IT at Sundance Pre-School, I had my hands full tonight as I had to do a system recovery procedure on Joanne's computer. It was taking forever so I left around 9:15 PM. Since I have a meeting in Boston at 8:00 AM tomorrow, I won't be able to follow up in the morning. Hope nothing is broken. I like my VP of Facilities Management role there better.
~
The Boat Trailer assembly took longer than expected today, and I had to make a run to Marblehead Ace Hardware for some missing nuts and bolts. I still can't get over the shock of having to manufacture a trailer.... and that Boater's World had the stones to ship me boxes of steel, nuts and bolts, and called it a trailer. Won't be making that mistake again.
~
It actually doesn't look too bad, and will be functional for using the Tender in Marblehead Harbor and NH lakes.
~
Now I have to get it registered to tow on the road by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

No comments: