Saturday, April 28, 2007

Woe Unto Fish

Lately, a lot of you have been asking me about the boat launch date.
~
I've told Mid-Harbor Marine that I wanted the mooring ready by May 1, and Ryan Marine won't launch the boat until they are assured that Mid-Harbor is done. So I have to coordinate that. Ryan Marine will tune the motor, charge the battery and paint the bottom before putting the boat on the mooring.
~
In the meantime, I am going to replace the helm seats with a bench cushion that has rod holders that I am ordering from Boater's World. Ryan bought a new Garmin fish finder which Ryan Marine will install.
~
We have to epoxy down all of the screw holes at the hatches and rod panels which have become loose and the boat has to be thoroughly cleaned.
~
Finally, the WhaleEye and Marblehead graphics have to be applied to the sides.
~
With a little good weather this year, we will send many tuna to fish heaven.

No comments: