Friday, February 02, 2007

Wardrobe Threat

By the way, I'm kicking ass with my weight loss program. 2 1/2 lbs lost since Tues. Course I haven't really eaten much except for when Ryan and Courtney came over, and even then.... no carbs. Plus I've been working out semi hard on the Cybex stationary bike. Joanne cleaned out Mike's room since he moved to DC, and she moved the Bike there.
~
The last time that I had a significant weight loss, I got off of the carbs, but never really stopped having a beer or two at night, and certainly didn't get a daily exercise burn in. That time I lost 20 lbs in about a month.
~
This time, it's diet, exercise, no weekday evening beverages, and probably a lot more business stress. The deadline is March 21. Plus I have the Peeps to cheer me on this time. Can't miss.
~
Hopefully my clothes will still fit, but it would be a pleasure to buy smaller sizes. I do have some really cool clothes though.

No comments: