Wednesday, February 07, 2007

KMA

I'm asking you nicely.... Please stop emailing me on a constant basis asking me how much weight I've lost. I don't think that I deserve having my mailbox clogged with hundreds of emails a day requesting that I divulge such private information.
~
Just to stop the hysteria.... I've only lost 2.5 lbs. in the first week of my healthly lifestyle binge.
~
This is a high achievement given the mountain of stress that the universe has steamrolled down on me last week. Usually, I resort to a double cheese, double pepperoni from Vesuvius, or a kettle of Macaroni and cheese when confronted with too many of life's challenges at the same time.
~
Bring it on. Give me your best shot. Regardless of the crap ahead, I'm going to be one buff son of a bitch by March 21.

No comments: