Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday POTW Time

I almost went to bed after having my celebratory Lagavulin in honor of the Sundance permit. But then I remembered....It's freaking Thursday, and Thursday is Nanepashemet Peep of the Week day.
~
Imagine if I had forgotten to select the POTW???
~
Earthquakes, Tsunamis, possibly the end of life as we know it would undoubtably have been the result.
~
So don't panic. Ease the drama already. Here's the selections.

Announcing Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week 4-07

Amanda Johnson
The Bali Hai waitress who remembered that I always order the No. 32
Maddie Gill
Nancy Bruett
Alan Hezekiah
Bobby Wojcik

That's it. Now you can relax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note the stretches in Jeremiah Johnson where not a word is uttered. Much like what the mountain man experienced.

Silence is golden. Stay gold.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Peep of the Week I enjoy reading your Blog while I have a 2oz. bottle of Sheep Dip neat. Live Free or Die.

Holler back,
Maddie Gill