Thursday, August 04, 2016

Taking a Break

Peeps.....
I've been getting pretty riled up over the Presidential Race lately.... in case you haven't noticed.

As much as I would like to have self control, I can't help getting so pissed off at all of the stupidity, duplicity, lack of veracity and overall bullshitery that this race has produced.

Trump is an accomplished business man who has never had to act politically correct.... so he is a freaking bull in a china shop.

And Clinton.... well...don't get me started.  The way she lies with impunity and her obvious corruption is a source of great stomach unrest for me.

The worse thing is that I find myself getting really irritated when people seem oblivious to the stuff that seems to be staring me in the face.

People have a right to their opinion... even if you think that their opinion is phucking asinine.

So out of respect for my fellow man, and fellow woman.... I've decided to take a break.

Not for the duration of the political season.... but at least for a couple of weeks or so.

And it's a good time for me to focus elsewhere too,

Nanepashemet Telecom is sizzling hot and opportunities are breaking down the doors.  I owe it to the company and the great people who work there to put two hands on the steering wheel and rev up the potential of these opportunities.

Plus I'm heading to South Africa soon to attend the wedding of SuperPeep Nathaniel Clarke and his incredible betrothed, Raelene Rourke. This will require full attention to party down safari style, and I don't want to think for a minute how disgusting Clinton is, or how inappropriate Trump is while celebrating this important international event.

So there you have it.   All of my Facebook friends who cringe at my heavy handed and one-sided remarks are in for a welcome respite.

And so am I.

No comments: